Neon Agency are growing! We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our expanding team. If you feel you might be the person we are looking for, read the below and send in your CV today.
What do we do?
Neon Agency manage a varied portfolio of clients; from premium brands to world renowned technology companies. Our event and brand activation services include strategy, design and build, implementation, activation and organisation of installations, events, roadshows and corporate conferences. The Neon Agency office provides a colourful and friendly work environment.
Account Manager Wanted
Full-Time position, based in South Dublin City area
Starts Date: Immediate – June/July 2019
We are seeking an experienced Agency Account Manager for a full-time permanent positions to start in June/July 2019.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of creative event planners, account directors, producers and managers.
Experience in event management, marketing or brand activation is an advantage, but not a necessity. Full training will be offered.
- Client Account Management / Support
- Sales meetings and pro-active sales calls
- Presentation & pitch design and creation
- Campaign / Event planning, management and support
- Salary dependent on role and experience
- Relevant experience working with an event agency and on brand activations an advantage
- Ability to deliver detailed client proposals, costings and campaign / event delivery plans.
- Work under pressure and keep a calm and collected presence at all times.
- Fully computer literate, and proficient with cloud filing/file sharing.
- Quality references
- Full driver’s license
- Fluent English is essential
- Third level qualification in a relevant field preferred
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years professional experience in an agency or related role.
- Experience working in event management with brand activations an advantage
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills a must have!
- Proven track record in event delivery and client management
- Professional and motivated to drive new business and protect existing
- Creativity and design skills welcome, but not required
- The ability to have fun on the job!
Email your CV to email@example.com with “Account Manager Role” in the subject line.
Please include in the body of the email, a summary of your relevant work experience and skills.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*We do not require recruiter assistance at this time. Direct applicants may only apply. Thank you.