We are looking for an experienced Event Manager with an event agency background.
If you believe you can WOW, can work on your own initiative as well as as part of a team, and have the required experience then get in touch.
We are looking for someone who can bring the event process from start to finish, who has practical event experience in the brand and corporate world, is an excellent project manager, who has creativity and the ability to deal with and gain the respect of clients and suppliers alike.
Event Manager Role
Full-Time position, based in South Dublin City area
Starts Date: Immediate
- Delivery of events and projects from concept to post event reporting.
- Client proposal and pitch presentation development.
- Concept development and event management
- Excellent account management
- Client and third-party management
- Budget management
- Knowledge and management of relevant event H&S plans and procedures.
- Create, manage and report on client metrics and deliverables.
- Relevant experience working with an event agency and on brand activations
- Detailed industry knowledge and up to date contacts
- Ability to deliver detailed client proposals, costings and event delivery plans.
- Knowledge of key event supplier industries ( Tech and non tech build, set design, AV, LX, H&S etc)
- Very clear knowledge of the different event types ( brand activation, live, corporate incl. staff/conferencing etc)
- Ability to offer achievable and on plan solutions to problems as they arise
- Work under pressure and keep a calm and collected presence at all times.
- Fully computer literate, and proficient with cloud filing/file sharing.
- Quality references
- Full driver’s license
- Fluent English is essential
- Third level qualification in a relevant field preferred
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years professional experience in an agency or related role.
- Experience working in event management with brand activations
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills a must!
- Proven track record in event delivery and client management
- Professional and motivated to drive new business and protect existing
- Creativity and design skills welcome, but not required
- The ability to have fun on the job!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Event Manager Role” in the subject line.
Please include in the body of the email, a summary of your relevant work experience and skills. We look forward to hearing from you!
*We do not require recruiter assistance at this time. Direct applicants may only apply. Thank you.