We are seeking an experienced Social Media Executive for our South Dublin City office to support our events team in all aspects of Digital & Social Media concept development, production and account management.
The applicant will be an enthusiastic experienced junior executive looking to gain more experience in a a fast paced Agency environment or to move on to the next level in their Events or Agency career.
Job Title: Senior Social Media Executive
- Manages all Agency social media channels,
- Coordinates client campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction, participation and sharing.
- Researches and analyses of social media and campaign trends, including social media ad revenue, fans, followers and web visitor data
- Improves social media presence and campaign efficacy for both the Agency itself and our portfolio of clients.
- Works across our various company departments to promote clients overall ROI for their brand events through social media channels.
- Oversees all Agency social media accounts management
- Develops engaging content plans for clients, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with clients’ brand managers, communication departments and other agencies
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators
- Audits and analyses social media presences both internal and client, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy
- Suggests areas for social media campaign improvement to clients
- Works with clients to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, activation campaigns, or other brand messaging Events
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
SPECIFIC SKILLS, QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Marketing or Social Media Preferred,
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms,
- Web Proficiency,
- Computer Software Proficiency,
- Team Management Experience,
- Content Creation,
- Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience,
- Proofreading and Editing Skills,
- Interpersonal Skills,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Customer Service Skills
GENERAL SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Have A strong interest in the Events & Experiential Marketing industry.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office & G-Suite Tools
- Be proactive in getting work done in a fast-paced environment.
- Have A strong attention to detail.
- Be willing and able to work evenings and weekends when required.
- Be creative, motivated and have the ability to work from own initiative.
- Have outstanding organisational skills.
- Design skills are not required but a strong bonus.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years professional experience in an agency or similar role.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills a must!g
- Creativity and design skills welcome, but not required
- The ability to have fun on the job!
Email your CV to email@example.com with “Social Media Executive” in the subject line.
Please include in the body of the email, a summary of your relevant work experience and skills. We look forward to hearing from you!
*We do not require recruiter assistance at this time. Direct applicants may only apply. Thank you.