Neon Agency are Hiring!!
We have a specific role to fill within the agency and are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, excellent financial skills and a sharp commercial acumen. See below for the full job spec:
Assistant Finance Manager – HOSPITALITY & EVENTS
Position type: Full time
Position level: Mid-level to supervisor
Position report to: Financial controller and MD
Work out of office or travel required: 25% of the time (time of year dependent)
Starts on ASAP.
This role includes (but is not limited to):
- Supporting the financial controller across the business units ( hospitality 60%, events 40%)
- Accounting and bookkeeping administration
- Payments processing
- Wages administration and processing
- Extremely proficient in the use of online accounting software tools( such as Sage and Thesaurus)
- Third-party supplier management
- Report preparation and presentation
- Occasional on-site financial function execution at events
Successful applicants will need to:
- Have the relevant qualifications and experience and be able to demonstrate same from previous roles
- Have proven relevant experience in the agency, event or hospitality industry backed up with quality references.
- Be ready to hit the ground running, positive, enthusiastic
- Be flexible, have the ability and ambition to drive new business and maintain client satisfaction.
- Be an excellent communicator
- Can work from own initiative.
- Have good personal presentation, attention to detail, and excellent organisational skills.
- Have practical experience in accounting and payroll software
- Have a minimum of 3 years + professional experience in a similar role.
- Be able to have fun doing all the above!
This role will require someone with experience in:
- Financial management/ accounting management role within hospitality, event management agency environment, brand activation or related industry.
- Applicants must have their own car, Full license.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Minimum third level qualification in a related field.
- The position is based in Dublin city.
Salary is in line experience of candidate.
Please email your current CV and a cover note to include why this position will suit you, by 12 noon on Wednesday 11th of March 2020 to email@example.com
Neon Agency is a full-service agency that creates events in the physical and digital worlds.
Please have a look through our website before applying to ensure that you aware of what we do.
We also have a number of other business units, the largest of which is a Bar, café, restaurant and event space on St Stephens Green in Dublin 2.
We are a growing, responsive and creative business and have the benefit of industry experience from our own work and that of our valued suppliers. We take our work seriously and we are fun to work with. We want to grow our team and our business.
If you are up for a new challenge with an innovative and fast-growing company, can manage financial processes, solve problems, deal with suppliers and work in a team environment, then get in touch.
*We do not require recruiter assistance at this time. Direct applicants may only apply. Thank you.