This is an awesome opportunity for an account manager with digital experience and real creative flair!
Neon Agency – Digital Account Manager / Digital Experiences Manager
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager with huge ambitions, bucket loads of creative ideas and the ability to get shit done. You could be from either agency or client side background, but you must love the creative process, be passionate about connecting with people, understand the power of experiential marketing. have experience across the digital marketing spectrum with a wide variety of projects, and a serious can do attitude.
If you believe you can WOW us and our clients and always strive to deliver more than what is expected, can work from your own initiative and as part of a team, and have the required experience; then get in touch today.
We are looking for someone who can manage the creative production and digital development process from start to finish, who has hands on experience managing significant digital, creative, social media and experiential projects in the brand & corporate world, is an excellent project manager, who has creativity in abundance and the ability to deal with and gain the respect of clients and suppliers alike. This is a key role for the future of the business and will come with great opportunities for growth towards an Account Director or Creative Strategist position.
We don’t do boring. We aim for greatness. We are Neon. We are illuminated.
Digital Account Manager
Full Time position, based in South Dublin City area (Working From Home when required)
Starts Date: Immediate
- Developing Best Practice digital marketing communications for Neon Agency
- Delivery of creative/social/digital ideas that can span the physical and digtial worlds
- Manage the entire project from concept through to reporting.
- Development of client proposals and pitch presentations.
- Management of the Neon Social Media & relevant client calendars – working wth the Head of Brand & Account team to develop creative ideas & engaging concepts.
- Concept development and creative/social/digital project management.
- Development & management of digital comms for Virtual/Hybrid events.
- Excellent account management & client communications.
- Client and third-party supplier management.
- Budget management (including the ability to negotiate).
- Knowledge of and experience with web design, social media, branded content, video production, email marketing, app development, and digital creative.
- Create, manage and report on client metrics and deliverables.
- Relevant experience working with a creative/digital/experiential agency or client
- Detailed industry knowledge and up to date contacts
- Ability to deliver detailed client proposals, costings & creative/digital delivery plans.
- Knowledge of key digital channels including web design, social media, branded contnet, video production, email marketing, app development, and digital creative.
- Very clear knowledge of digital activation platforms and consumer channels
- Understanding and interest in emerging technologies – VR, AR, AI etc
- Ability to offer achievable and on plan solutions to problems as they arise, work under pressure and keep a calm and collected presence at all times.
- Fully computer literate, and proficient with cloud filing/file sharing.
- Quality references
- Full drivers license
- Fluent English is essential
- Third level qualification
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years professional experience in an agency or related role.
- Experience working in digital marketing communications with brand activations.
- Real ability to manage the creative development process with amitious standards.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills a must!
- Proven track record in event delivery and client management.
- Professional and motivated to drive new business and protect existing.
- Creativity and design skills welcome, but not required.
- The ability to have fun on the job!
What the Job Offers:
- Excellent salaray/package for the right candidate.
- Awesome briefs with some of the best brands around.
- The chance to really progress your career.
- Super offices in the heart of Ranelagh.
- Great company culture working with a creative, passionate & supportive team.
- Monthly social activities and networking.
Just email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Account Manager” in the subject line. Feel free to include links to LinkedIn or other relevant professional profiles along with any portfolio work.
Please include in the body of the email, a summary of your relevant work experience and skills. We also welcome video recordings and any other creative or digital content as part of your submission. We look forward to hearing from you!
*We do not require recruiter assistance at this time. Direct applicants may only apply. Thank you.
The Neon Team